Saturday 4 May 2013

Shopping Today!

OTW TO TAMPINES AND SHOP *Confetti* 




If you realized i did abit of makeup for my boy! 

Finally i can buy stuff again! This time since i have my CapitaVoucher, i decided to spend it! 

The CapitaVoucher were from that time when i went to StylePlus at Bugis+

I get $100 but i only can spend on 2 shops because there is only 2 $50 voucher. 

So no choice lo, i bought 4 clothes from Cottton On at Tampines

The Salesperson are friendly! 

My 2 tops, both for $20! 

My boyfriend and my clothes, 2 for $30.
I just realized that the colour is different and we decided to wear it on our 1st Anniversary

Since i only can go to Tampnies since its nearer to my 2nd house

Watson is the only shop which can buy cosmetics 

I bought brushes which cost $30.40

I saw this at online before many people say this is a good makeup brushes.




Next i need foundation badly too, i bought is like $15? Because there is 20% Discount :D



This is how i spend all my vouchers~ 

I did went to Daiso and buy 2 notebooks for myself to take down notes

The design is really cute! 





Standard Camwhore time! 
P.S: I didnt put my contact lens today~ 





Its kinda sad that i am not chosen for the Nuffnang best featured blogger for May but its okay still have next time! 

Fringe please grow longer fast! Haha, Goodnights Lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment