Sunday 19 May 2013

1st Year Anniversary~ ♥

Time Flies and its our 1st year anniversary, i feel that we just met for 3-6 months?

Its so fast, when on our 6th monthsary, i asked him: "I am so excited for our 1st Year Anniversary that  never had before"

Well, this one year we have been smiling, laughing, crying, quarreling, fighting and loving each other. 

But we manage to maintain our relationship to really love each other and understands each other.

Planning to go to USS but not enough money and i overslept. 

This few didn't have enough sleep too. ): 

We plan to go to Sakae Sushi to have buffet, but no buffet on weekends and depends the location. 

Both of us didn't know about it...

We took the trains from T2 -> T1 -> T2 -> T3 



I know that my iphone camera is getting worst /:


Super hungry when finding a place to eat, some more the queue is so looooooooong! 

We decided to have "Pasta de Waraku"

I hope that i spell it correctly~ 



The drinks look so attractive too, there are strawberry shortcake and black forest! 

Wanted to eat Chicken Curry, it look nice but i found something nicerrrrrrr :D

Also wanted to eat this, because for pasta i only eat Tomato base~ 




MY LOVE x SOFT SHELL CRAB COMBO! IT WAS AWESOME


My Boy ordered the Chicken Curry that i wanted to eat, i have tried and its really nice too! 


Makan with awesome Coke Float! 

The total price, not that expensive right?

The photo when i was waiting for my fooooooood~ 

Do i look like a duck? Haha, use this cute sticker to cover my weird face~


We also play arcade and watch movie at night~ 


While waiting for the movie to start, i tried Strawberry Cheesecake from Popeyes!
Not that bad either :D


Credits to Google
Watch "Star Trek into darkness" I would rate 6.5/10?

Haha, there is a guy called spark inside this show and he look like T.O.P :x

I also went to Tampines to get free sample pack from The Face Shop


I have not try yet, but maybe soon?

ootd for the day~ 


=================================================================

Make up and camwhore at the graduation day! 

16 May, i am suppose to do my editing then i went to do my make up with my friends and helping them too. 

I haven grad luh~ Just go there and see the seniors and watching my classmates performance! 


I know have vampire teeth, find me ugly then shooooooo~ out you go~ 







I hope that i have natural big eyes! T-T




Thats all, schooling tomorrow sigh~ Stress already, got so many projects need to do ): 

Enjoy and Nights~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment