Saturday 25 May 2013

Meet up!


Meet up with my favourite girls at Cineleisure yesterday! 

We walked around cineleisure and we have decided to eat Hong Kong cafe as Jieyi's bro is working at there!

My ootd! 

I have a bad hair day ): 


We can't find any neoprint shops and find somewhere to play~ 

Walking around and buying yogurts, thats the only way...

Nevermind, skip that topic. 

Went to scape and camwhore with girls! 
 But before that someone is so careless at left her phone at cineleisure E2MAX counter, but luckily she manage to take back :) 

I find all the photos are so cute and adorable! 
























After of our much camwhoring we went to eat! Claps*


 Gen's food!


 My chicken chop baked rice! 



After we eaten, i felt super full! I feels like my tummy i going to explode x.x

We can't find any neoprints in cinesure, but we walked to dhoby and find. 

None of neoprints anywhere in town area..

Decided to slack at Cathay with girls and both Jieyi and i already felt sleepy

And take photos again before we go :)







No comments:

Post a Comment