Monday 6 May 2013

Wondering.

I feel that almost everyone's character is the same. Is all about care and concern, you may never know the person true personality until you know that person for long.

Yes, twitter? People do follow and want you to follow back but some just follow you then unfollower you like just wtf?

Facebook, added the person when you don't know and they just don't talk to you and their friend list was like a spam. Are you trying to gain popularity?

Instagram, I doubt is the same just follow and make you follow back and they unfollow~ why must you do that to gain popularity??

I feel that is just lame, you are not that popular and you are trying to do that. Who you think you are?

Even some famous people also have a black heart in it. It just that you wouldn't known yes, I met 1 of them.

Truthfully said, they may be famous become they are handsome/pretty but you may never know their true colours. Okay, I really met some famous which is really friendly and makes me like them

So everything I decided to change my Facebook account and add the people that I know. My Facebook page is for people who don't really know me to like and my twitter to be fair I unfollow most of the people, I only follow the people who follow me.

People will feel that why am I blogging this or posting about this like I have hurt your favourite famous people.

But can you think twice? Isn't this true?

No comments:

Post a Comment