Saturday 11 May 2013

Changes

Random post
Suddenly i had this feeling that i changed alot! While i was chatting with my friends and we talked about this topic and i am gonna post that how much have i change~ 

How much have i change?
"PAST"
All these things happen you will never guess/know how old i started. Unless you are smart or you know me.

1. I used to love Tomboy style, i hate girly stuff! Especially pink! 

2. I love Black, White and Blue~ Its sound like its kind of like boys favorite color ~ 

3. I wear Makeups! But is damm fugly when i look back the photos, i only draw under eye eyeliner which is dark blue/ brown or black and ended up i have that Gothic style wearing a teeshirt! 

4. Smoking~ Influence by friends and was very curious about how it taste/feels like. You won't want to know how old i started smoking.

My friends and i were caught by someone that we knew and that person report to our school principal. We had counselling rather than paying money and call parents.

5. Stealing, i used to steal shop items, mum's money and there was a time i went to my friend house, they anyhow leave their money on table or anywhere i just took it and keep it in my pocket. 

6. Cockroach feelers, some of you know what is that right? aka Curtains.  Always very pissed with teachers when they keep pester us to clip up our fringe and feelers~ 

7. Wears,  i also wear those kind of formal, ugly tees and 3/4 pants! I hate wearing skirt and those colours are not match at all! 

8. I used to have Nose Stud, now my nose still have the scar if you can see. I am so lazy to takecare of my nose stud so decided to close.

9. Easily liking a person,  i used to like many guys because i find them cute, handsome and easily to chat with. But i didn't love them so easily! Many people feels that i am flirter~ 

Yes, i have truly love some people in the past. But i dont think they take the relationship serious and i don't even know what they are thinking. He said he love you, miss you? Real or fake?

10. Veggies,  i hate veggies! Especially it is green and look like it can't be eaten! 

11. Copycat,  what people have i also wants to have! I super not happy if i don't have that item and i will pester my mum to buy for me. 

12. Spectacles,  faking at the specs shop to get a specs because what my friend have i also want ma! When reading the letters, i purposely read the incorrect letters and my dad was there too! Haha! 

13. Join CCAs, i can join up to 3 CCAs in school! I feel like a nerd, but at that time i love to stay back in school. 

14. I am also a Crybaby , i cried every small little things! 

15. Big Fat Liar , I lie alot to teachers, friends and parents is the worst~ 

16. LazyPig, Damm lazy until you can throw me away~ Read all the post and you will know why~ 

17. Dirty Ass, Everytime reached home from shopping. I am so lazy to change and bathe. I just went to sleep with my previous clothes on. 

18. I hate Brushing my teeth! Because i am so lazy, damn! My classmates always say my mouth so smelly and i thought that my mouth smells suuper nice last time! 

19. Homework, ohgod! i will be rushing at the next morning before i normally awake.

20. Selling our own things outside, actually its not that bad! I still have some profit for the things that i sold like biscuits.

21. Vulgarites, I say it in every sentence whenever i talk to my friends. I did scold my mum vulgar language once when i was very pissed off.

 ========================================================================
How much have i change?
"NOW"

1. I become Girlyish, I love Unicorns and rabbits.

2. I love Pink &White! It feels so sweeeeeeeeeeeet! 

3. Makeups, if you see "Everyday Make Up" in youtube. you can imagine how much i have changed! 

4. I Hate people who smoke, I find that smell is getting worst and its not good for health. I dont want to die so early! 

5. Stealing,  Earn money and buy our own! Its much better rather than getting caught and had a tough life~ 

6. Fringe, i still keep my fringe since i am old enough already and knowing what to do. Rather than during past, i was so stubborn~ Cockroach feelers is not my style anymore, thin hair come out abit by accident its still okay~ But thick and did it by purpose ah.. I find it very ugly leh... 

7. Wearing, I did change alot! I watch how people style in youtube and every time i saw those blog shops people wore, i find it very simple and gorgeous! 

8. Studs, I used to have a total of 8 studs included the nose stud. But now left 6, my mummy says if you had many studs you will lose money easily. Is it true? 

9. True Love, i have found mine this time! He is the best, sweetest and its amazing that how we spend our time together and 6 more days to our 1st anniversary!

10. Veggies problem! I have learnt to ate lettuce, cabbage and coleslaw! 

11. Copycat, sometimes you need to be a bit different from other people. Or else it feels that no originality

12. Specs! I wore specs about 3years ago and my degree was like around 100+ degree only. But i not wearing specs because its not really serious but this time i wore lens only when i go out.

13. CCA, i joined Basketball, Netball, Librarian, Art Club &  Concert Band before. But in ITE, i joined 2 CCAs, but they dont want me. -.-

14. Crybaby, i am a very soft hearted person and everytime there is small little things happen i try to tolerate to not cry. But tears just flow down from my eyes.

15. Liar, Mostly i only lie to teachers. Classmates depends what is happening, sometimes we are playing a prank so got to lie~ 

16. LazyAssssss You know how lazy am i that time? Haha, but i changed alot like i do wash my dishes and love to make my room neat and tidy.

17. DirtyAss, Better than before! Hate that uncomfortable feeling whenever i never bathe~ 

18. Brushing Teeth, I brush my teeth every morning and at night it depends because whenever i am feeling tired i will sleep~ I use different kind of toothpaste and i even use baking powder too. 

19. Homework, Currently i am still stress with homework. Especially right now, i am doing my mini project paperworks. Everyday must edit something.

20. Selling, I sold my clothes and items in my new web. But haven take photos and list the price, i also don't want to get police catch because no cert and go outside and sell things.

21. Vulgarities, whenever i played games. Especially online games like Blackshot and audition, when lag and missed  will scold the f word~ I try to control it but hard. At least i never scold other like '@#$%^#$%^^&@"  

 ========================================================================

I really think that i have become mature and i have changed quite alot than before. But the things i write here its true, is up to you to believe anot.

I am really glad that i really love to help people, it do makes me smile! 


Well, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Hope you enjoy your day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment