Sunday 28 April 2013

Tanjong Katong TeoHeng KTV

Today is really a fun day, in the morning i met Candy and Jialing. 
Guess what i predicted last night, i told JiaLing "Dont Late Hor" End up, late again lo! 
Haha, Thanks Candy for waking him up! 
And JiaLing took cab over here to my boyfriend's house and we cab there to the KTV.





WATCH US SING! 

Although my voice is not really nice, but please be patient and my friends sang better than me >< 




Okay, my tone here is quite weird but VS JIALING


Enjoy! ;) 

Anyway, its really cheap here! 


Location:

865 Mountbatten Road

#01-75-82/90-92
Katong Shopping Center
Singapore 437844



For more information:


====================================================

Eager to win my own stack of unconventional diamond bangles fr @DuepuntiSG! #beunconventional & win your own here now



So thats all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment