Tuesday 2 April 2013

Everyday Make Up

MAKEUP! 

Doing this VLOG for fun, its because i am sooooooooooooooooooooo bored! 

I know my pimples makes me so ugly ): 

I wish that i can cure it fast! 


I am also not sure why will become like this after going to the Wild Wild Wet & soak for 5hrs.

My skin become very itchy after that, but my friends didn't have this kind of situation except for me >< 

The make up items that i used: 

1. SHINI STAR Clear BB Lotion from ETUDE HOUSE 
(Birthday Gift by Candy♥)

2. Ros n Roy Pro Makeup Mineral Powder
(Not sure from where but is from my Aunty) 

3. SILKYGIRL perfect cover concealer

4. MAYBELLINE Eyebrow pencil
(Giveaway)

5. Eye Shadow from Daiso

6.SILKYGIRL Eyeliner Black Black

7. Sasa Eyelash Curler

8. Long & Curl Mascara from Daiso

9. MAYBELLINE Pink Petal Lipstick 
(Giveaway)

By the way, maybe i will doing a vlog for tomorrow too! Do check out!

==================================================================

ASK.FM

Anyway, Instead of Formspring i will be changing to Ask.fm! 

Ask me questions if you want and is much easier to reply you at ask.fm

Here is the link:  Bunnybangs




No comments:

Post a Comment