Friday 12 April 2013

GWIYOMI~

GWIYOMI~ GWI-GWI-GWI-YOMI~! 

I remember there is one time, i saw a comment which says "Bye, Gangnam Style & Harlem Shake"

It super true right, Gwiyomi is such a trend~ 

So.. i decided to do it. Without makeup but a specs which makes me super ugly  ): 

But i don't give a damm, whenever i watch the video i find it funny and ugly. 

I LOL-ED whenever i watch it, my boyfriend promise me to do it together! 

Haha, so you guys wait till the next video uploaded! ^^

Enjoy it! 


========================================================================

IRON MAN 3 IS HEREE! 

It's finally here, the highly anticipated Marvel's Iron Man 3 will be out on 26 Apr! Hurry get your tickets now! 

#IronManSG


===================================================================

I was super sick today and didn't went to school. Was wondering if the teacher believe me anot~ 

Even she don't believe, i have MC mah~ 

Fever, Flu, Sorethroat and headache ): 



No comments:

Post a Comment