Monday 15 April 2013

My life in Secondary 2 & 3~


You must be wondering how i look like during the past~ (To those who are curious about my past years photos) 

But so sorry, i only have Secondary 2 & 3 photos with me! 

The photos i found it at my previous blog! Can't tell you the link, unless you found out yourself O_O 

I  amgoing to show you guys my past years photo, its because i saw Jaelyn's blog and i saw her photos when she is young! Hahaha! 

These photos do really have alot of memories with alot of people in my life. 

So just look at it and dont judge! ( Though i know its ugly ) ( DONT LAUGH)

MY LIFE IN SECONDARY 

People always says i have a ahlian look, but i really damm ahlian one last time and i keep scolding vuglar, smoke and find people problems. 

I smoke at the age of 11. But i quit at the age of 15 :)

Finding people problems during Secondary 1, hate it when people like so act & somemore younger than me.

The older ones always find me problems de. 

Now i have change at the age of 16? so better le luh :) 

SEC 2
Okay, whenever i look back my photos i will be looking at the text like LAME x.x 










SEC 3





Sorry for the act cute face ): 









Sorry if i didn't post my photos with you here, because this is the best photos of myself that i found :x

Hahaha, i only found sec2-3 post, i think i have already delete another blog of sec 4's life.

REMEMBER THIS IS HOW I LOOK LIKE NOWWWWWW! 




CONTINUE SUPPORT MY BLOG OKAY? LOVEYA! 


No comments:

Post a Comment