Wednesday 17 April 2013

Astronaut Ice Cream

I went to Jurong and collect my laptop yesterday after school. They help me change the keys, audio jack & they help me change my cover. If you remember it's going to broke into half soon. My first thought when reaching Jurong was I should buy Astronaut icecream since I am now in Jurong. Furthermore, I won't be coming to Jurong that often too because it's damn far, its like east to west It took about an hour to reach. So after I collected my laptop and decided to cab there and I bought the icecream. I saw many blogpost and they see it's really nice which melts at your mouth!


And it's true! It does melt and your mouth after all! I really love it, I love all flavour but only sell in science centre. ): it's only for $3.90!

Preview: 8.5/10! ^^

You should try it!








No make up ): 

No comments:

Post a Comment