Monday 17 March 2014

My Birthday Celebration

Had my birthday celebration at Marina square & Scape! 

What we plan: Bowling, Pool, Fish Spa & Sushi Express
Actual: Pool & Sakae Sushi

Actually we planned to play bowling first, but in the end boyfriend wants to play pool more so we went to play pool. And bowling was cancelled. 

We also planned to go to the Fish Spa which is at East Coast Park, but the coupon is missing so also cancelled. 

At first, we took cab from my boyfriend house to my house and after that we head to Marina Square. 

Around 4pm-5pm , Yq meet us at there to play pool with us. 


After playing pool, we meet the others at Somerset Mrt station at 6:45pm and all of them are late.
So here are some of my selfie photos when i was bored~ 







We also planned to have Sushi Express at 313, but the varieties of the food there are lesser than the one which located at Tampines.

313 Sushi Express doesn't have big scallop & cream puff. So i was quite disappointed and i changed my mind to Sakae Sushi which is at Scape. 






Thanks for the pressie and thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday peeps ♥



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment