Saturday 1 March 2014

Mummy Birthday! ♥

A short post for mummy birthday because we only had lunch at Saizeriya which is located at the City Square Mall B1. 

The food is cheap, there are no service charge and GST! 

Boyf and I had our breakfast before we head to City Square Mall, so we are kind of full when we head there and we ordered steak with bacon, bacon pizza, salmon baked rice and spaghetti. For the drinks, you just have to pay $1.50 and you can get free flow of drinks!

The total price that we ordered on that day is only $42.90! Quite cheap right :) 

Review: 
I love the pizza! I also tried the salmon baked rice is not that bad, my mum say that they are more milk taste than the cheese. I didn't tried out the steak with bacon because of the decoration~ but I like bacon I did tried it , spaghetti looks dry and I also didn't try~ I think it's the cabonara! Overall i would like to rate about 7/10






No comments:

Post a Comment