Sunday 6 April 2014

I love being a Blogger

Why do i love being a blogger?

Being a blogger is FUN

It's because whoever i spent with or whatever i experience it, i will definitely keep it as a memories in my blog.
Not only that, i love being a blogger it's also because i have the opportunity to go for some events like food tasting, movie invites and many more exciting events! 

Any particular events which i have attend  it's a MUST to keep it in my blog for myself.

Because whenever i looked back at the past, i will smile and said that i remember that moment when i smile and laugh a lot with them. Not only that, also remembered the people whom i have spent time with. 

Sometimes i also blogged about myself and some useful tips about hair, makeup and etc. 

I also love posting an advert whenever i get sponsored. 
But of course! Who doesn't like being sponsored! 
It can show and share to the others how good/well is the product or food by doing a review.
It's also fun when meeting up with the other bloggers during the blog events!
The other bloggers are very friendly! ♥

Advert for some products: 



Attended events! 



Joined CNOS2 and get to know lots of people! 

Was really happy when i manage to take a photo with qiuqiu ♥.♥


I still remember in the past, i first blogged on the 2007 and it was at the library. It was really a nonsense post, those days when i blogged was at the library and i talked about school life and about friends. I have deleted the blog and recreated a blog in 2009. After 2-3 years i deleted it as well, because it was all about the past relationships. 

But from 2012 onwards, i really love blogging alot! Because of the people who keep making smile me and always be there for me. So it's a must for me to blog and save those memories and moments in my blog.

Thank you people for making my blog feels awesome! ♥


Wanna win an iPad Mini or 12-months blogging contract? You can enjoy the perks of being a Blogger too!!! Like The Influencer Network facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/TheiNetwork . Join them onboard athttp://www.influencersg.com/join.html (No Registration Fee) and explore your dreams of becoming a popular and influential blogger in Singapore. Be proactive and take the first step to the many opportunities ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment