Sunday 9 March 2014

Birthday Wishlist!

Elloooooooo~ 
Since my birthday is on the 14th, i will do random blogpost of my birthday wishlist! 
Some people might be wondering what i really want for my birthday this year. 
So just take a look at it :) 

1. Blusher
Any blusher will do, i prefer the colour light pink but not red! 

2. Brow Mascara
Actually i already have brow pencil and crayon. And i really want to try out the brow mascara, it feels that it will make your brows look more natural.

3. Trumpet
Just saying! I really want a Trumpet very badly because i feel like playing :x


4. Hello Kitty Casio Camera
Okay, i want a new camera very badly to take pictures on my blog and video to do a vlog! My previous camera was totally sucks, the quality and image was totally cmi. I love HK and i want it T.T 



5. Clothes or Dress
I need more clothes! Whenever i open my wardrobe, i always see here and there it feels like every clothes of mine are boring~ 


6. Party with Friends
 Meeting up with friends and having fun together it's an awesome thing too! Especially some of them i feel that they have totally forgotten about me. ): Really have to meet up with some friends really soon! 


7. Pass my Diploma
Obviously, that is what i really wanted for this year! Pass my diploma exams with flying colours! 



8. Watch or any other Accessories
I have alot of lousy accessories which have already broke or some become rusty~ But i need a watch~ 
Erm, not exactly what i am want it in the picture.

9. Dye Hair
Honestly, i really dislike my current hair colour. I have already dyed my hair and it feels like there are totally no colour! Is it because in my ITE days, i was force to dyed black like thrice and now by using a new hair colour which is brown there is no effect on my hair! Seriously, whenever i think back of my ITE days still pissed off with the lecturers.
But i want to get either Green or Blue hair with pink streaks. Anyone want sponsor me? xD



10. Vouchers
I don't mind any vouchers like food, shopping and etc. 


Thats all, thanks for looking at it! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment