Friday 1 March 2013

RANDOM~

Being Random , i have no idea what to do now. so gonna post something about these few days.

Yesterday, had Aijsen Ramen for the first time. I seems to be very slow right? 

Had Aijisen for branch with boyfriend & Darrel.

Actually we were on budget, but there is promotion that which includes a "main + ala carte + drink" 

Fried Chicken
Spicy Ramen
Scallop Sushi
Teriyaki Chicken 
Beef bento
Ice Lemon Tea

MY COURSE


If you have no idea what course i am in now, i will show you some pictures about my course.

My course is "Digital Audio & Video Production"

Its a media course, you will stress and now i need to tolerate another year. 

Many projects you will need to handle & you need to be creative too.

The good thing is you can work for mediacorp and will get higher paid.

My teacher said that this is a poly course, counted yourself lucky! 

Actually, i regretted~ But if i never came in to this course, i will never met my boyfriend.

Today we do a short rehearsal with the cast, its quite fun when you are using the headphones and communicating with the people outside while you are in the control room.

My role for this Assignment is "Technical Director" But still, i am so lousy at it! 










CNOS 2.0!



Next, i will talk about Cineleisure Next Online Sensation v2.0! 

I am really happy that i really get Shortlisted with my friend! 

So, i had this 1st challenge "NomNom Challenge" 

You are wondering, why did you join this competition?

See this! 

Grand Winner

- $1,000 Cash!

- Olympus Camera

- Larger than Life sized poster of yourself! 

- A Year's supply of movie tickets! 


 So, do support my blog for more updates! i will film it on this coming sunday for the 1st challenge!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment