Thursday 14 March 2013

#CNOS 2: Entertainment challenge!

What i want to say right now, is Happy 18th Birthday to myself ! *Confetti*

I am really glad that i have complete my 2nd challenge which is..

ENTERTAINMENT CHALLENGE! 

Challenge Title will be Having Fun at E2MAX! 

Why did i choose the title "Having Fun at E2MAX" ?

After i am in ITE, i dont usually go out with my friends. Because school is so busy and where got time?!
Somemore, we are wearing school uniform.

By the way, i make this video with Jaelyn its becuase we only have 1 DSLR and need to share, quite troublesome actually. 

Having fun at E2MAX can be many ways like: 

---> Friends outing
-----> Party
-----> Birthday parties
---> Family Outing
---> Dating
--->Cousins outing
--->Brothers/sisters outing
---> HAHAHA, i have no idea already ! 

I bet you are wondering....

Whats so fun about E2MAX?! 

Okay, Basically E2MAX is a place where you can have fun! You can also bond with your friends and it does make you smile & laugh easily!

E2MAX is located at Cineleisure Orchard, 9th floor!

This is my VLOG for E2MAX! Do view it! ^^


Some examples as you can see it in my vlog:

PS3


Who doesn't love free games?! 

PS3 is free in E2MAX?! isn't it great? Hahaha, though there is only one controller but there is 4 PS3 machines for you to play! 4 machines with 4 different games! 

DARTSSOUL!  


Where the time you can play for that long~ It depends how much points you want to play! 
Its my first time playing it, i guess i did spoilt 1 of it? :x
Its really fun playing it with your friends, the great thing is~~~ Its only $1 ! :D

PRIZE STAGE


These cute little toys really caught my attention, but its not easy to catch ):

Sometimes it depends your luck or fate to catch it~ 

CHAMBERS


The place you really can bond with your friends and laugh like crazy is in here, which is call Chambers! 
And what so fun about chambers?
You can actually play any game you want like Wii, Xbox, Kinect & etc.
You can also watch movies inside the room, so no one will disturb while you are watching! 


E2MAX is a really cool place that you can have fun the most! Do check it out, there is Cinema, arcade games, LAN and etc. :) 



VOTINGGGGGGGGGG! 


If you find my VLOG/BLOG good or nice, do please vote for me once every 6 hours! Every vote means to me alot! Thankyou for those who have voted me, appreciate much :') 
( Jasmine Kok Li Juan )




No comments:

Post a Comment