Thursday 21 March 2013

OUTING WITH GIRLS♥

♥ MAKAN WITH MY LOVELY DARLINGS! 


They are the best sisters that i ever met in my whole life, never regretted being good/great/AWESOME friends with them! 

Every time we went out with them with joy of laughter & get hyper/crazy/psycho i love it. Without them, i feel kind of nothing. 

Thanks GENEVIEVE, LIPING & JIEYI for today, treating me steamboat & giving me a letter!  :D

Yes we do quarrel, argue & backstabbing each other before but we are still sisters overall, right now i really love them! 

They are so nice, sweet, romantic, cute, funny, crazy! 

WHOEVER DARE TO HURT THEM, I WILL PUNCH THEM IN THEIR FACE

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THESE GIRLS IN MY LIFE! 

The card that they gave it to me for my belated birthday present! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment