Thursday 10 January 2013

STRESS & MESSY~

Posting what i did yesterday was went to bugis street and accompany my boyfriend to cny clothes again! If you have realized that i spent with my boy everyday.

Its really great that the shop give so much discount than the other shops and than the girl shop..
After that went to eat double Macspicy and played Felix Jr machine. Hahaha, i guess i am too childish for that.



Everytime we went to school together we will be watching shows and playing games like "Angry Birds"

Had my light makeup on, but its still look so weird. Anyway my conatct lens just spoil too so need to wait for the new order for 2weeks ): 

Lecture which always makes me doze off.

STRESS
Since ever school started, more and more things to learn and its only the fourth day of school i think i am going crazy now. Teachers are pushing us hard but i sometimes i can't concentrate, for my situation i have too much things to handle now. Thats why i drop to much hair and have pimple and i dont want it!! 
I guess i worried to much of things inside my head, i woke up at 5-5plus and and went to boyfriend for breakfast. i always slept at 1 or 2plus or maybe 3am when i can't fall asleep. My GPA sucks to core for last semester as i only get 1.5.. super dissappointed in myself. 
Its Break time! :D


This the Machine of the Felix Jr i played just now, its free! But didn't manage to watch the movie. 


!If you ever realize my eyes are weird, it is because of my eyelids. 
If i have enough sleep i will have double eyelid, not enough sleep triple eyelids like now on my left eye>>>>~!

Some people do assume which its not true, but hope they ask before they assume or else it will get too much misunderstanding. 

MY DAILY MAKEUP IN SCHOOL
 (P/s- Mostly i didn't put makeup in school, it depends)

1. I use BB Cream from Maybelline
2.Foundation from Ros & Roy
3. Concealer (to cover my dark eye circles)
4.Draw eyebrow (as my eyebrow is super thin)
5 Eyeliner.
6. Lip Balm from Maybelline
7.Thin layer of pink lipstick from SilkyGirl

Just really simple. 



 Photoshop using 美图秀秀


BEFORE & AFTER

well, thats all for now. byeeeeee~  



No comments:

Post a Comment