Saturday 12 January 2013

PERMMMMM~

Perming my hair today, it just for for fun and ootd! Red bull tank from Bangkok which my cousin bought for me for Christmas present. Match with a dark blue high waist shorts. And apply light makeup to boyfriend house. :) 



Anyway, yesterday on my way home i was taking bus 66 and i saw the floor was like...."wah, beautiful!" 


NOT ONLY BUNNIES, I DO LOVE HELLOKITTY TOO 

While waiting for bus, i drank this. ^^ 

Had this for dinner, nothing to do today though is weekends. Thankyou boyfriend for cooking for me

Check out! i will be going! Join Qiuqiu on 26th Jan at NEX (Guardian) 4-7pm as she shows how easy it is to use #LadyJayneHairExt  http://sg.churpchurp.com/Pinkbunnies/share/ladyjayne


HI BABYBOY, THANKS FOR EVREYTHING! 

THANKYOU FOR.

-Cooking food for me
-Washing the dishes for me
-Pour drink for me
-Help me eat the leftovers
-Paying for anything
-Playing games together
-Send me home
-Give me anything i want.
-Top up my ezlink
-Follow me where i go
-Lend me your shoulders and sleep
-Lend me your thighs and sleep
-Console me whenever i in a bad mood
-Bring me Joy and laughter
-Cuddles
-Use your face and do makeups
-Being patient with me

ANDDDDDDDDDDD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.LASTLY!

STAYING WITH ME FORVEER

Le love you forever too, promise not to leave you.  180512









No comments:

Post a Comment