Thursday 17 January 2013

EVIL? BUT WHY?

 Posting pictures first! :) 


My favorite picture of the day!



Boyfriend is too bored and help me to tie this hair! 

Have you ever wonder why people are so evil when they say themselves until very nice?


I was thinking, have they gone crazy?
What for you done those evil deeds and what do you earn? (Nothing, Fame, Money or Success?)

Do you think it's worth it? 

There are some people after did those bad things and they get retribution. 

Some people is trying to revenge, but what is the reason behind? 
( I hate people hate me without a reason) 

I Just find it lame and childish to do that, grow up kids. 

You say you are an angel, but think twice or think thrice. You sure?

Some people may backstab each other and pretend to put a smile infront of that person, but in the end they gain nothing.

Two-headed snake, who knows who is real or fake. Its hard to figure out too.
( I hate this kind of person) 

Why do you want to make such a big fuss?


One of my friend said: "Believe in God" 

If people believe in god so much and they still want to do this for what? Pretend like an angel infront of god, behind god just a devil and kill people like hell?

Evil, but pray to god to go heaven?

Seriously, this is crazy! 

I went to the church before so i understand why many people believe in god, but whenever i see some posts and they believe god in the wrong way! 
(Pray to the god to win by using those evil methods?) WTH? 

(Anyway, i used to be a free-twinkle.)

My Story...


Yes, i do backstab people and slap people who makes me frustrated before. Like whenever i see those wannabes ahlians, i will find problems with them. But i have changed, because i don't want to ruined my future and repeat the same mistakes. which makes me feel guilty too, can you imagine if you are the person who is being slapped? i understand, so i stopped this mistakes. i don't want to repeat back unless you go over my limit. 

Another story from my friend, that is super unforgettable. 
My friend being slapped and pulled hair from some 'Ahlians'. One of them even strangle my friend, but she didn't even do anything wrong. Its unfair when those ahlians think they were always right, just like some other evil people and guess what they go to Jail and went to Girls Home. 
(On that day i was really happy, when i heard the news that they went Girls Home :x) 

Trust me, 

If you change, you will have more friends and things will be better than before. 
Like people say “好人有好报” (Good people will have good rewards) 

Think about your current age too, still young or old enough to think maturely?

Next time your future won't be ruined and your kids won't be influence. 

Learn to walk the better path rather than you are staying in the dark side and dislike by others. 

Everyone does make mistakes, once apologizes and everything will be back to normal. Its easy! 

SO WHICH PATH WILL YOU WALK? 




If you love my blog, do follow me on NuffnangX and follow me on Bloglovin too. 
Thanks




Jasmine.K

No comments:

Post a Comment