Saturday 19 April 2014

Experience at fish spa

19.03.14
Went to Fish Spa last month! 
Sorry i am really lazy to do a blogpost recently because of my lousy camera and a troublesome iphone. ):
what do i mean by "Troublesome"
Because you have to connect the cable and transfer photos and it will took damm long! 
I need a new camera very badly! 

I went to the fish spa at NEX! 
The price: $15/hr
The place: Kohong Fish Spa - NEX - Level 2

Ratings:
Price: 4/5
Services: 4/5 
Environment: 4/5
Effect: 5/5

-It's really worth it and it's really cheap than the other places which i saw like $18/ half an hour~ 
- The staff are very friendly and cheerful ☺
- The place is clean!

First, we will wash our feet with warm water and they will provide us a towel to wipe our feet.
Secondly, you have to slowly dip your feet inside the fish spa.

I remember the first time we did, it's very ticklish and we don't really dare to put our feet down.
But slowly, we are used to it! 

Addy's feet

And my feet! I am sure that i have alot of dead skin ): 






After the fish spa, we still feel that the fishes are still sucking our feet.
I don't mind coming back to do fish spa again! It's really fun!☺

Thanks for reading! ♥
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment