Tuesday 31 December 2013

Its the end of 2013/ Happy new year's eve!

It's the last day of 2013, Happy New Year's Eve everybody! 

2013 is not a great year for me, as you all know its my last year in ITE. And i did improved in my Dec results, and i am quite satisfied with it. No going to ITE anymore, i kind of dislike life in ITE. And decided to go private.

I am also very thankful for the people that i know, who have given me great memories in 2013.

I hope that 2014 will be an awesome year for me, i am going in Kaplan and got to study very hard because it's $$$$$

So the people i am really thankful for..

My ITE friends

Awesome friends who have help me alot. Make me laugh, hanging out together and do crazy stuff. xD








Sorry, if i didn't post your photos. Because i didn't have some of your photos with me. But still Thankyou peeps! :D

OF COURSE MY AWESOME GIRLS! ♥ My secondary school friends
We always met up and go hype up! 2014, hopefully we can meet up every time and stop those busyness. :) 
Glad to know Jermaine and Shimin! :) 

CNOS PEEPS
If i didn't join the competition, i wouldn't know them





Especially, i am really happy to know Vivian & Natalie!  

Also had an experience of runway at Bugis with Caren! 
Glad to know the members too :) Joey is inside too! 



This the first omy event that i have attended! 
It was really fun, challenging and meeting up with a few people.


Also happy to know Siti & Aries in my team! 

My crazy sisters! ♥
We always had crazy stuff to talk and do. Ended up you will looking at them crying and laughing




And lastly, my adorable, crazy, hyper, tall, fat boy! ♥♥♥
Getting fatter each day after being with him, well, some people say it's a good thing. Haha, though we always quarrel and fight but we wouldn't leave each other alone.
Thanks for everything this year. You better treat me better tomorrow! :P 





I'm going countdown later on at Marina with fat boy. Hopefully i can see some people that i know there :)

Hope you guys enjoy this post and have a good day today! 
Have fun and enjoy! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment