Friday 6 December 2013

Celebrate and eat!

I am back! On the 5th Dec went out to have buffet with boyfriend and his family.
Because its his mum's birthday and his siblings decided to choose Kiseki buffet restaurant.


Its my first time eating in Kiseki and it was wonderful! As its my first time here and it's also very different from shabu shabu and seoul garden. But the queue is super long! Luckily Ad's siblings went to queue up first so we are the number 6th or 7th person in the queue :) . The price also very different~ Haha, but the most important thing is the food must be nice! 



Outside Kiseki at Orchard Central! It was really crowded!


ootd!


Spam food! Didn't took much, i am afraid that the store crew wouldn't allow so i took it secretly except for the food that i took.




Look at the Salmon, is thick and fresh right? I eat alot of salmon than the other food, because it's the best at there! 






Reminds you of Tori Q right? Can take unlimited of it at there :P 

This is my favourite! The waffle super nice and cripsy! I took like 3 pcs of waffle with different sauce, extremely nice for me!




The worst mochi.. okay, one day you should try yourself. Because the whole family also said its not nice~ Trust me.


One of my favourite too, just take the fruits that you want and dip into the chocolate and sprinkles some of your favourite chocolate or sweets! Same goes for the icecream! I had green tea instead of wasabi, its kind of weird and my boyfriend dislikes the wasabi flavor.


At least i have experience there but most important thing is Boyfriend's mum enjoys it! I guess she did :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment