Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!


I bought for my boy, dairy milk chocolate!
He gave me a lollipop?

We went to lavender to make my passport and it was so mafan as we didn't bring my old passport with my mum and sister

Then my addy and I went to Tampines and he want to buy something for me and he ask me to choose ^^

So in the end I bought CANDYPLAY!

Super cute and yummy, next time I will buy it again! But the instructions were all in japan and we do not know how much water is needed,

But we do enjoy! ^^




OREO & ROASTED CARAMEL DONUTS FROM J.CO



 The rice look damm real! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Failed sushi ): 


Overall its really nice! ^^ 

 Doing homwork and had Coke with Baileys~ Taste sucks. 

 Tadah, my homework! 

========================================================================
Going Rouhui's house soon, gambling and eating steamboat! 

Do check it out, today maybe?

haha, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment