Friday 22 February 2013

CNOS 2.0

CNOS 2.0




Taking part in Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 2.0! 

Film this vlog during night time.

I join this event because i want to gain experience and of course is to have fun.

My wish to be shortlisted with my friend Jaelyn RouHui.

This is my first time taking part in this event, my face looks so awkward and nervous because some of my friends were beside me looking at me when i am videoing.

To me, the best to shop is still the beadstreet. Cheap, nice and pretty stuff do suit me. Anytime when my sister and i are in low budget we will go to cineleisure beadstreet to buy stuff as usual for us ^^ 

So embarassing! Hahaha, well what i want to say about Cineleisure is in this video.

Really hope that i will get Shortlisted

Thankyou! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment