Friday 25 December 2015

Day 1: Malacca -> Genting

Day 1 : Malacca to Genting

Finaly off days for 5 days and I must have lots of fun for this trip!! T.T

Meeting cousins and relatives at Yishun for our bus at around 7:15am. We reach at Malacca around 10am+ and we had our Dim Sum Breakfast at Da Si Xi Hongkong Dimsum.

Century egg porridge



More and more food coming out.





After that, we went to Baba Charlie to get some Nyonya Kueh. Trust me, their Ondeh Ondeh is damm niceeeeeeeee! ♥
















Next, we had our lunch at Atlantic One Cafe.

Something that I never seen before which is the mini pineapple rice! When I heard that we are going to have Pineapple rice, the first thing in my mind was fried rice in a pineapple and we just scoop the portion that we want. Normally we will eat like that in Singapore.



Mini Pineapple Rice
Pandan Rice (Y)











This is my first time trying out the Chendol, the reason that I don't eat chendol in the first place it's because of the red beans and after I tried pouring the Gula Melaka myself and it taste really good~ Even though i only had the shave ice, the rest, I pass to my boyf ☺



Drop by this shop to buy some "Tau Sa Pia" and other food.



Around 1:30pm in the afternoon, we are able to shop at Jonker Walk! Lots of tourist shopping around that area and the things there are selling cheap! 










After 4 hours of the ride to getning from malacca, We finally reach our dinner spot which is nearby the genting.

The food there it's just average~







 Yay! We have reach genting around 9pm+ and time to check in at First World Hotel (XYZ)! ☺






2 single bed in our room and I thought that there's air-conditioner instead of fan.
 After we pack our things in the room, we went to First World Plaza to walk around!

Snow World!




Bought our supper at Starbucks!


Red Velvet Cake & Tiramisu Cake!
Probably posting Day 2 of my trip tomorrow~ or not ☺

Thanks for reading!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment