Friday 5 September 2014

Short Hair

Hi guiseeeee~ 

Q. Why do i want to cut short hair?
A. My hair is spoil, the weather is so hot and i really wanted to try out cutting short.

Actually cutting short was inspired by AOA's "SHORT HAIR"

Before: 

My hair was ridiculously messy and spoilt.

After: 

This is how i look like after i cut my hair and then after i bathe.... 

IT GOT SHORTER!

Now: 

T.T

Some of the pictures that i was inspired by AOA

I really love Jimin's hair, but have to cut bangs and her hair is straight so i don't think this hairstyle. 

ChoA
She's so pretty that any hairstyles definitely but her hair is too short me so i can't cut this too.  

So i decided to try out Yuna's hair because it's not very short and her is a little bit curl. 

Watch their video here: AOA- SHORT HAIR.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment