Sunday 3 November 2013

Busy Month!


I have been so busy for the last month, i guess this month is worst! 
Since its my final year, so i have to rush for all my paperworks, project and assignments! 
So hard to find time to go out and i am also busy with my new online shop~ Need $$$ urgently ): 

Just went out to amk with family and enjoy my dinner. Then meet boyfriend to tampines and catch a movie which is THOR.

Awesome movie! But i still wondering where did the father went in the last part even though Loki survive! 

Was really anxious when Loki is dying because he is a handsome guy okay~ 

Okay and i didn't expect to see Captain America inside, which is my favourite character in The Avengers :D

Shall stop this x.x

Currently doing project and after that need to prepare for judgement day... (Which i hate the most) 

The worst part is "THERE IS NO HOLIDAY TOMORROW" Only Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary have holiday tomorrow. Lucky Shit.

Hey, we also want holiday! And it's Monday tomorrow too! My GAWD!

Going to be so tired and sleepy tomorrow. But i want to see my individual quiz result at the same time. 

STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY for this month and won't be updating much unless there is a special event ): 

Got to sleep soon! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment