Monday 21 October 2013

Attending wedding dinner

Hello!
Attended Esmund & Yiting's wedding dinner which Yiting is my boyfriend's cousin and i know them in this year CNY. We gamble with Esmund and i remembered his face which he keep won like a few times in a row~ 

Early in the morning we ordered Mac breakfast! Its really disappointing when the delivery charge is so expensive ):




Later on~ 

So the location is at the Expo one of the ballroom which i clearly remembered.

When we was about to go in, i feel so nervous and was wondering what should i say. 

Once we went in, we take a group photo with Boyfriend's family and his Cousins :) It was really fun, we must take the props first and snap a photo. Love the photo so much! Makes me feel so chio even i make ugly faces  :,)


With boyfriend's siblings & cousins! They are really friendly! 



Took with boyfriend's family. :) 

At first, we had the awesome lobster salad with fried sotong and noh-hiang?

Next we had Shark Fin Soup~ Other varieties of food will be in my Vlog!  

Boyfriend's youngest uncle! He is super funny and friendly! 

Red Wine~ 


Small gift by the couple :) 

And my camwhoring photos! I apply my makeup for the day like 30-45mins, bth for the falsies and i rush here and there when my boyfriend say that everyone is waiting for me. D:










Didn't expect that she wants to take photo with me, i was shocked! Took with Addy's sister! ^^




The funny and omg face! Took with Addy's cousin, Dawn! ^^ 


Do check out my latest video which i do make up on Addy! 



Do check out another of my vlog! Which is more about the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment