Wednesday 18 September 2013

Another day out with family!

15 Sep'13

Another day out with family!  We went to the Far East Plaza and take my Purple Corduroy Pinafore which i have won from the Blogshopping.

Tadah! 


This is not the purple one, i know that this is nicer but i don't mind it is in purple colour so i can share it with my sister since she likes the Pinafore too :) 

My family and i had PonTian noodles, which is my favourite and that is their first time having Pontian noodles too!


My mum said: "Haiyo, this one so easy to cook then why so expensive?!"

My face and my sisters face : 


Haha! My family always say until so easy one~ 

Ohya, my boyfriend didn't tag along because he was busy with his shooting.

My sister and decided to go Cineleisure because we want to buy accessories from beadstreet. Aiming cheap cheap items :D

On our way to Cineleisure, we also pass by Takashimaya and my aunty went to buy Mooncakes at the same time.




It was super crowded and we saw this uncle making the Mooncake and its was my first time seeing people make Mooncakes. 



Anyone remember this sweet? Its a childhood sweet, outer chocolate with inner mint cream!

After Cineleisure, we walk to dhoby and only our sisters slacking around there!
We had KFC for our dinner!





Take picture outside the lift! 




OOTD

Do check our short vlog here:








Overall, i really had fun with them! 


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment