Thursday 8 August 2013

B.A.P Press Conference

7th August 2013

B.A.P Press conference is awesome! I can't believe that i manage to see them again and it was awesome! 

I went to the Airport to see them last year when they first debut, it was near and i also did snap a photo bang yong guk! 

This year was like a disasters, getting more and more people become one of their fans! 




Didn't apply any makeup because its a last minute decision and since my family is there so i just go there and take a look of my bias! 


Thanks to my youngest sister who get the poster for me, because i heard that only limited people can get. So i am the lucky ones :P


We waited outside to see them walk in the mall!





I waited outside for an hour~ But i manage my biasssssssss!

Take Note: Lower down your volume and sorry that i hurt your ears :x


Credits: Liliing
SPOT HIMCHAN! 

 I am crazy over Daehyun! He is like the most friendly inside, awwwww! Thats my bias! I keep screaming his name like one mad woman and my hands are shaking so its not stable.

I think Daehyun did look at me like 2s, because i was jumping and jumping to get his attention :x

I hope they come again but i can't afford the tickets price~ My parents said that it is a waste of money. 

 I know, i still love alot no matter what. Its all about the $$$! 

Hope to see you guys again , B.A.P



No comments:

Post a Comment