Saturday 6 July 2013

Past 2 weeks.


Getting more and more lazy to update blog~ 

But i still want to keep the photos as memories inside my blog, anytime when i get bored and i will start to read my blog about my past. I know thats random /:

Dont worry, my boyfriend also have start his photography blog. So i shall do my best too! 

The dates are just hard to remember but the time we spent together are the best moments forever.

Shall just blogged normally without the date, i guess..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 23.06.13

This was the time when adventure is closed! I am so pissed off, thanks to the haze and we can't have fun with our friends. Its my boy birthday celebration too, so we just went to amk and watch Monster University Movie with Rhjaelyn & Trixia! 





 NEBO for dinner and 2 of my boyfriend's friends came too, which is Chang Yuan and Chau Yong.

( I know my camera quality sucks) 





Finally had took photos with the ladies~ 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date 30.06.13

Better quality photo by using boyfriend's DSLR >< 

I receive an email which says that i have won an umbrella by canon because i have voted for my friend and i am one of the Top 5. 

So on that day, i went there to find the tower and search for the canon shop and guess what.......

ITS CLOSED!



I checked back my email and  i saw was until 30th June. But when i saw the operating hours it was Closed on Sunday..


Few days later, i checked my email and the canon email send to me again. It says you can collect till 12 July 2013. I was like...


No choice, we decided to hang around Habourfront and took some photos!



Monster University Movie is awesome! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 03.07.13

Finally head down to adventure cove together with boyfriend, since its the last week of holidays so we decided to have fun!


If i have a waterproof camera, i will spam to take photos in adventure cove! 

 It was fun! Especially the best part when you swim around and you have to pass by the cave with those creepy sound. My favorite part was looking at the fishes and stingrays beside you. Stingrays are adorable but not the poisonous tail. 

I am still a timid girl who still do not dare to play those slides which makes my heart flies out of my chest. 

But i did played some of the slides, it was awesome! I didn't play the rocket, as i can see that is everyone's favorite? 

Didn't try out the scuba diving too, such a waste! I am so timid that i afraid that i might drown even though i wore a life vest. The water is extremely cold for me, but i regret now.



It was super tiring after playing for 6-7 Hours! We felt really hungry and sleepy, so we headed down to Tiong Bahru Plaza to had 18Chefs.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 05.07.13

My boyfriend & i head down to Downtown east to play bowling. I hate staying at home but i always woke up late.

Since i have 2 Orchid bowl vouchers and i decided to play!







6kg Bowling ball for me! 



Hehe, learnt this dry hand thing from "La Bi Xiao Xin"

In the end, i won! Unbelievable right?
  





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 05.07.13

Teaching will a bunch of cute kids!




Benjamin, Alicia, Estee and ??? Forgotten whats her name..

 Benjamin is really cute, he was a really quiet and shy boy from the start.
When pee his pants and he smiled and he told me: "Teacher! I pee my pants" with a smile.

I was surprised! And i said: "Haiyooooooooo~"

Haha, Alicia is head sister in the class while Estee is the youngest.

Everyone of them are really adorable, i read story for them and even teach them how to open the box.

Thats all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment