Saturday 1 September 2012

IWANT BUNNY COOKIES!♥

HELLOHELLO! I LOVE BUNNIES BECAUSE OF B.A.P!

Heehehehe, welcome to my blog ^^ 
on Fridayyyyy~ 

Went to Sembcorp Industry to learn the safety 4 techniques for our production project.
Firstly, we went to see the powerpoin slides like 30mins which i feel like dozing off every minute.
Really had fun there but still tiring due to not enough sleep~ we only rest like 2h30min and prepare for school TT 
Hopefully we can claim our taxi fare and our paid there. Anyway, we learn the 4 techniques with some Indian uncles, a few is quite young and some are emo who wants to work there.
My baby so bad, the Blanglah talking and he cant control his laughter! During the training those workers need to form a group of 4 and need to present about what they do for the techniques.


 So our group will have Jialing presenting for our group! ^^


After this the instructor played the video which my group have watch like 3 times already ~
we went to take shuttle bus to Sembawang and had dinner with my baby and Jialing which is McSpicyyyyy WOOOOTAS! ^^
Then after that, Jialing went home and my baby and i walk around the shopping mall and went back straight to home and rest.
Planning was rest at his house for 1h30mins, but we both were too tired and doze off till the next day 8am plus~ ><
BABY ZELO > JELLO WITH SHAGGY DOG!


YONGGUK OR ZELO?


There is a uncle which was beside me in Sembcorp and he felt super lonely, was wondering if he understands english.


LASTLY~


Length: 39cm. Width: 27cm

If Interested, send me an email of your name, age and contact number :)
Jasdy.1805@gmail.com

Thankyou for reading it, anything feedback and tag me at the tagboard ^^v 

No comments:

Post a Comment